It’s Christmas day! In all that you are doing today; take time to pray!
“IF MY PEOPLE WILL PRAY” 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.” (Matthew 7:7-8)
On this Christmas Day, December 25, 2020, I ask that you pray for our church ministries; church ministers; my wife, my family and I; all the church leaders; and all the members of this great congregation.
1. Their walk with the Lord - Micah 4:5 “Though all the peoples walk in the name of their own gods, we will walk in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever.”
2. Their family – Song of Solomon 1:6 “Do not stare at me because I am dark, for the sun has gazed on me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; they made me take care of the vineyards. I have not taken care of my own vineyard.”
3. Their work in ministry – l Corinthians 12:5 “There are different ministries, but the same Lord.”
4. That they would endure the battle for spiritual warfare – Ephesians 6:10-12 “Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and by his vast strength. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this darkness, against evil, spiritual forces in the heavens.”
5. That they would finish well – 2 Timothy 4:7 “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”
If you would like to share a Prayer Request that we can join you in praying for, go to our prayer request page at: https://www.go2clc.org/prayer-request.html. You will find a form at the bottom of the page that can be easily and quickly filled out and submitted with your praise or request. These requests will be sent to the prayer team of intercessors. As the Lord answers your request, share your praise on the same form. We would also love to hear about your Prayer Day experience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us of your time with the Lord.
May we abide in the love of God, the grace of Jesus and the fellowship of The Holy Spirit.
Thank You for praying today! Merry Christmas!
Pastor David & Letty Jimenez